Friday, August 14, 2009

Photojournalism









When you're getting to know someone, one of the first questions is, "What do you do [for work]? I answer simply, "I'm a photographer." The question that follows is, "What do you photograph?" To that I answer, "Everything!"


My style is always evolving. As I look at my photos from year to year, I can see how my style has changed. My technique becomes more precise and there is evidence of the tricks I have learned.


I think life is amaizing and it is so true that a picture can say a thousand words. It is so incredible that a moment in time can say and mean so much to one person or a million people. I am constantly looking for the one shot that will be memorable to anyone who sees it!


These are a few examples of the different things I have enjoyed photographing.
"Sandcastle of Love" Roman Wedding
Bahia Hotel
July 2005
"Passion of the Voice" The Band, underMIND plays AMP'd Concert
Ocean Beach
November 2006
"Standing Strong" Washingtong Monument Washington D.C.
April 2006
"San Diego Company" Sawcore Company Photo
Qualcomm Stadium
June 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment