Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birth of a New Life


Back to work since having my first child...


I now have a completely different way of balancing "mommy-hood" & photography world.


New Jobs are lined up - looking for a much needed assistant, and a few associates to partner with on shoots. I did aquire an amaizing stylist and make-up artist!


Here is a few shots from my most current shoot:


Model: Brittney Roman

Hair Accessory Design by: Lucia Bella http://www.lucia-bella.com/
Hair & Make-Up by: Queena Lam of Clip Art Salon (858)610-2323


3 comments:

  1. Hay you,

    That is great you are back to work doing what you love. Wish you the best. From what I have seen your work is great! I am sure you are going to do well. Meliissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Lucia Bella headband looks so gorgeous on her! Beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the BEST photographer and I'm so happy you get to practice your gift on a professional level! We have 15 years of your amazing eye through your lens and you have the most creative, imaginative, sentimental and artistic way of capturing images. I cherish ALL of the pix you have taken over these years. It's a good thing I already have your autograph, you are going to be famous! I love you Anna!!! xoxoxoxox momma mimi gelle'

    ReplyDelete